It's been awhile since I've blogged, and while there hasn't been any mass appeal for me to pick it back up I have had a few requests. The only problem - I can't get in to my old blog to post anything! My solution? Start from scratch!
So here we go again. Just like the original Walk Through the Woods, this is nothing more than a place for me to share memories, photos and stories - mainly for our family and close friends, but also for any new friends who may find us entertaining.
Since I haven't been blogging, I've been keeping everyone updated on life with the Woodlings via facebook. Apparently we're a funny bunch. I've had quite a few folks mention how entertaining we are lately. Some have suggested we get our own reality show, some have suggested I write a book, and the idea for a stand-up act has even been thrown out there.
Really, I know our life is strange and often beyond what I could even make up, but to us it just is what it is. More often than not I have to share our stories and get a laugh because as my momma says, "It's better to laugh than to cry!"
So, join us as we embark on "Another Walk Through the Woods!"
No comments:
Post a Comment